[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Weekly IRC Meteor Chat on Saturday!

[NOTE From Lew Gramer: I use 'sirc' myself, Jin. You can download source
and documentation for sirc from a variety of different places:
    http://www.iagora.com/~espel/sirc.html
    http://packagesdot debian.org/stable/net/sirc.html
    http://linuxberg.iinetdot net.au/conhtml/preview/8667.html
    http://linux.davecentral.com/confirc.html
    http://www.yippeedot net/html/linux/Internet/title4574.htm
]

>From: Victor Ruiz (via Lew Gramer) <rvr@infoastro.com>

Hi:

zj@vega.bac.pkudot edu.cn wrote:
>Does anyone on the list ever used some softwares under linux for IRC?

  Try xchat or kirc. Look at freshmeatdot net, as usual, to download them :-)

  I use BitchX, but is not very user-friendly (for console).

  Good nights... of good observing!

--
Vmctor R. Ruiz    | ?Qui vas a hacer hoy para mejorar el mundo?
rvr@infoastro.com |                    http://rvr.infoastro.com