[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) July 14/15 Obs. - First Perseid?

Duane -- this is very good.  The only problem is that some kids, looking at
this picture with no context, will think this guy is carrying a rake.

That's OK, I know how to fix that -- with a second picture!

Can you now draw one where the Martian is standing upright, sun shining,
and a normal umbrella on his shoulder?  This way we'll have a "before" and
"after" image.  ("Before" the storm starts and "after" it's underway.)

------- End of Forwarded Message