[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: the end for visual meteor observing

Mike,

Your comment needs an immediate response but I see that all that I would
have said has been already well stated by experts using both visual and
video techniques. Let me add that even if there were "at least one
working video system operating in every gore of longitude (and a variety
of latitudes), every night of every year" I would still be out for the
sheer enjoyment of watching nature's fireworks. Besides someone has to
check the accuracy of those systems!

Clear Skies :)

Bob