[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Fwd: Meteorite fall? (04:11 Local 11 Jan 2001, NW CO USA)

NOTE: Again, if you reply, place 'kirschne@bvsd.k12.co.us' in your "CC" line!

Lew Gramer

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 15:32:07 -0600 (MDT)
From: Aron Kirschner <kirschne@bvsd.k12.co.us>
To: Lew Gramer <dedalus@latrade.com>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Fireball or meteorite fall(?), 04:11 Local 11 Jan 2001, NW...

I apologize.  The infrasonic frequencies that I have obtained could only
have come from a meteorite that struck the earth.  Also, I believe that it
landed somewhere in southwestern Colorado.  After doing some more
calculations, I believe that I could obtain the relative position of the
meteorite.  However, I would like to know if there were any sightings that
would confirm my data.  If you could find any sightings of this meteorite,
that would be great.

Aron

------- End of Forwarded Message