[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) FYI, high-altitude radar meteors

I am not aware of any real differences in contact distances.  If you know
of very-long DX contacts made during the 1999 (or 2000) Leonids, please let
us know, as it could be of real value of the scientific community.  (A
summary of some of this on my Web site, linked from the Archived News page.
 But doesn't tell much, because nothing has been released yet!)
Europeans - please forward this on, if there is any chance other
information out there that has not been widely available.
73, Shelby, W8WN