[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Sporadic "shower" mnemonics (was Re: (meteorobs) July 18, 2001 Meteor Observations From California)

> Bob Lunsford wrote:
> >0730-0830 UT   0.91  6.94    1 ACG 1 ANT 2 CAP 0 NDA 3 NPX 0 PAU
> >                             0 PER 1 SDA 1 SPX 5 SPO  14 TOTAL
>
> Bob, are "npx" and "spx" your prefered 3-letter mnemonics for the North and
> South Apex designators? I have been using "nax" and "sax" up until now - but
> I will happily switch, if you'd care to establish a new standard. :)
I'm not Bob, but I'd like to throw in my two cents. I've been using sApx
and nApx, it's a 4-letter mnemonic, but IMO uses Spor in it's report forms
so I have no problem with that.

Awaiting Bob's response anyway :)

Jure A.

Follow-Ups: References: