[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Observation 21/22.07.2001 from Ribniska koca, Slovenia

On 22 Jul 2001, at 18:13, Jure ZAKRAJSEK wrote:

> But the night affter the Camp, Jure A, Javor and my self drove to 1532m
> high place on Pohorje mountain. The place is called Ribniska koca.

Jure,
I have enjoyed reading your reports over many months. But, I am
wondering a bit about your location. The map shows Slovenia
borders Bosnia and Croatia. Do you have any problems or
concerns about safety out in remote areas?

Thanks info,
Mike

Follow-Ups: References: