[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Light In Sky Triggers Concern...

Jesse, THANK YOU for posting those news reports from the Web about the recent
bright fireball over the NE US! However, please keep in mind that many of our
'meteorobs' subscribers are outside the United States, and many readers also
suffer with very slow Internet links. (We have over 550 readers worldwide...)

Therefore, once I resubscribe you to our list (which I'm about to do), kindly
try to remove as much non-meteor-related material from your posts as you can?
And please remove any commercial material or news not specifically related to
this event? Finally, if it's possible, try to make all your posts "text only",
rather than HTML format - which again, many of our readers can't easily read.

Thanks again, your help is genuinely appreciated.

Clear skies,
Lew Gramer, 'meteorobs' list administrator