[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Observations...

Hi there,

Just a short note that I've been out meteor observing under dark
skies the past few nights (including one night under a mag 7.1 sky),
and I'm seeing decent activity from the southern radiants, and
Perseids appear normal for this time.

The skies over eastern Ontario are looking promising again for the
next few days with a high pressure. Hopefully I'll find some time
(when I'm not working, sleeping or observing) to decode the tape and
send in the data for these sessions as soon as possible.

Clear skies,

Pierre