[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) the Guyra non-meteorite

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrei Ol'khovatov" <olkhovatov@mtu-net.ru>
To: <meteorobs@atmob.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2001 2:30
Subject: (meteorobs) the Guyra non-meteorite
Mr. Ol'khovatov,

Thank you for bringing to my attention your most informative web site.
The meticulous data collection and insightful analysis here are definitely
worth a look for anyone interested in recent historical instances of
fireball events vs. "non-events".  I especially appreciated your links
to original source material, video, and photos when possible.
Since I live in one of the worst areas on earth for viewing due to light
pollution, it's great to be able to 'see' these phenomena second-hand.

Ray Jones
Los Angeles, CA