[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Fw: Fireball Reports (was The 7/23/01 Pennsylvania Fireball)

Jim Richardson wrote:

>>>Rather than sending a report directly to the IMO, I would kindly ask that
for reporting fireballs that have occurred over the United States, that you
instead make your report to the American Meteor Society.<<<

Hi Jim,

Although we have already been collecting reports from North America since
1995 and forwarding them to FIDAC, we will be glad to begin sending copies
to you as well. It might also prove useful to you for us to send the
inquiries we get too.

I noticed you mentioned you will forward copies of your reports to the IMO,
MIAC and members of the Meteoritical Society. Can we arrange for you to
share your reports with NAMN as well? That may be of help to us.

Mark Davis, MeteorObs@charlestondot net and
Kevin Kilkenny, KevTK@aol.com
North American Meteor Network

NAMN Website: http://web.infoavedot net/~meteorobs