[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) FIREBALL REPORT

Tim and Mia, I highly recommend that you send in a detailed report
about what you saw, using the form at:

    http://Web.InfoAvedot net/~meteorobs/fireball_form.html

You can either print this form out and postal-mail it to Mr. Mark
Davis of N.A.M.N., or cut&paste it into an email to Mark instead.

(BTW, there are also several Web forms available for fireballs. If
you already submitted one of these forms - at IMO, AMS, or related
sites, then THANK YOU - and please DON'T send a duplicate report!)

And if you are saying you were lucky enough to see THREE such nice
bright fireballs in the last couple of weeks, I can only tell you
"Congratulations" - and also, please be sure to report each of the
earlier sightings on its own separate form, too! Chances are very
good that none of your three fireballs were related to any of the
others - but we would never know, until complete reports on each
of these events is reported in, and can (hopefully) be analyzed.

Clear skies to you, and thank you for the post!
Lew Gramer