[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Hot Meteoroids and Scientific Reasoning

Hello list,

It is nice that someone has taken a look at the hot vs cold meteorite
controversy.  Those people have developed theories based on sound reasoning.
  They have supossedly examined the evidence which consists of eyewitness
reports.  But when they apply the eyewitness data into their theories
something happens that to me is unexplainable.  Their theories all come out
saying that hot meteorites are impossible.  Then what happened to the
eyewitness observations?  It is obvious that they have used the cold
meteorite observations.  Does there theories chew up the hot observations
and throw them out.  Are we to ignore the observatons by many a reliable
person, just because somebodies theory says that what they observed can not
be?  That is not scientific reasoning.  That is prejudice...