[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Hot Meteoroids and Scientific Reasoning

I appreciate the level of discussion we are seeing on meteorobs about hot or
cold meteorites. What I have objected to all along was the rejection by the
members on meteorobs of reports from ordinary people about hot
meteorites. A hot meteorite report has been the low bar to judge the
validity of the report AND person and I've felt it was unfair and closed
minded as there's so much we do not know for certain. These discussions
have been good but perhaps it's time to make room for the many posts
about the major shower we are approaching and pick it up in a few weeks.

      Clear Skies and many bolides.                  Dave English
                                                                  Oceanside, California