[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) IMO Web site

Unfortunately the main IMO web site continues to be down. We are working
to resolve the problem. Information is still available using the IMO
mirror site located at: http://www.amsmeteors.org/imo-mirror/

Every aspect of the original site is available except for software.

We are grateful to the American Meteor Society for their cooperation in
allowing us this opportunity to continue to present our information on
the web despite our current setback. This is an example of how
cooperation between meteor groups can benefit all.

Clear Skies!

Robert Lunsford
IMO Secretary General