[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Meteors and the astronomy press (was Re: (meteorobs) Leonids latest?)

Joe Rao authored a very fine article in the November 2000 S&T.  In
another article in the November issue entitled " The Leonids Rising
Stars" both Asher & McNaught are quoted heavily about their
predictions. As far as I remember they predicted that the eastern United
States would be in a good position for a storm this year.  Unless these
predictions have changed I'm ready to be dazzled if we do have a storm
but my heart won't be broken if we don't because we may be clouded out.

Ed Murray
President
Bucks-Mont. Astronomical Assoc., Inc.