[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: predictions for Perseids 2001?

Bob,

Thanks. Yes, I thought my average was a bit low also! I really appreciate
your suggestions and will include them in my observation plan this weekend.
May be a moot point though, long range forecast is for cloudy skies and
scattered showers this weekend!

I'll be ready in any case and whatever the weather I'll be making radio
observations using VHF TV video carriers as beacons. I'm also a very active
Amateur radio operator.

Thanks again, Bob, for the tips. Hopefully I'll improve my average this
weekend!

Regards,

Mark