[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) The 'meteorobs' list is getting a new Web site!

After many years on tiacdot net, the 'meteorobs' list is finally getting
its own dedicated domain and Web site! From now on, please change your
Web browser's bookmarks (or "favorites") to point to the following URL:
    http://www.meteorobs.org

This new site has many advantages over our old one. For one thing, it
will finally be able to have a functioning search engine once again!

Another, perhaps more important advantage, is that you will be able
to browse the Web archive for the list in REAL TIME: In other words,
if you post a message to 'meteorobs' at 5am, it should be available
to users of our Web archive by 5:05 or so! Below is the URL for the
new "main" subject index of the archive:
  http://www.meteorobs.org/maillist/maillist.html

Note that this index list only goes back to September of 2000. More
complete indices should be made available on the new site soon. Till
then, older posts may still be browsed at our old archive site:
  http://www.tiacdot net/users/lewkaren/meteorobs/maillist-months.html

And of course you will continue to find both of the other archives
and search engines for 'meteorobs' in their familiar places:
  http://www.astroarchive.com

Clear skies, and happy browsing to all!
--
Lew Gramer