[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Unusual sighting

Hello Kelvin:

I agree that it may have been a weather balloon.  These are often
launched at 6 hours and 18 hours.  The fact that it was visible
for ten minutes does not suggest an Iridium satellite.  What
did it look like in binoculars?

Bob Young
----
In a message dated 8/10/2001 7:36:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
chiayk@singnet.com.sg writes:

<< Hi Kelvin Seet:
  Weather balloon.