[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Thanks for replying

Hi,
    From what I gathered, it could have been a weather balloon. I'll do a check at 6
whenever I get a chance to see if I can spot it again.

    By the way, in 1994 I believe I saw a pink ball in the sky also around my area. It
wasn't moving. At that time I didn't really have the experience nor knowledge to guess
at it. Also the Internet wasn't really around then. =) Well, that pink ball shall also
remain a mystery to me.

    Perhaps I can state another sighting. When I was at a community center in my area
sitting down at a basketball court, I believe a whole group of 20+ of us saw a
fireball. It was a bluish, flaming silent one. But that was in 1990 or so and at that
time I was too young to really appreciate that sighting. Anyone here remember seeing a
fireball in the Asian region in 1989 - 1991? I can't remember the date. I would now
really jump up and down with excitement if I can spot another fireball again.

Warmly,
Kelvin

Kelvin