[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) No Perseids on Max Night in Central Virginia

We are "swamped" with much rain and clouds in Central Virginia.  Now on
to the Orionids, Taurids & LEONIDS, to be followed by the Geminids.
Maybe we can still catch a small glimpse of the Perseids on Sunday
evening/Monday morning (Aug 12/13)?			In Astronomical Affinity - Felix A.
Martinez