[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) admin fwd from R&L Thompson" <rlthompson@thezonedot net>

Some people carry those little pocket hand warmer that you can buy at
sporting goods stores.  They can be used to keep the dew off your camera
lense.  There are places where you can buy waterproof paper that is made for
being used outside.  I don't remember the name of the product, but you
should be able to find out in a Staples or and Office Max.  They might have
an answer for you.  Bob Warren