[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Perseids Aug 11/12 from RBK, Slovenia

Javor,

Joseph and I were observing from an altitude of 1300m and it was still
nice and balmy. I guess it helped that we had an air mass from Mexico
providing the warm temperatures and thunderstorms (with lots of
lightning) in the desert.

Clear Skies!

Bob