[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Waterproof Paper

Ron,

> I thought of that, and I thought about having the battery go dead :-(  or
> knocking the thing over in the dark.  It is an option, but I have more
> confidence in a written log.

I think the best option is to have a tape recorder with extra tapes and
batteries. I've lost my confidence in written logs just because you miss
so many meteors! Perseids often appear in pairs or groups and while
you're busy writing down the first one, sooner or later you will miss
another. And sooner or later you'll see your paper illuminated by a
fireball... ...which you've missed.

I vote for the tape recorder :)

Jure A.

Follow-Ups: References: