[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Professional responses (Daniel Fischercomments regarding Jenniskin)

I also am sorry for this OT, but I, too, feel strongly to respond.  I
have periodically been taken aback by the impolite and inconsiderate tone
occasionally used by some members in their postings.  The recent attack
on Daniel Fischer is a good example.  I sometimes feel that people forget
the other members of the list are real people with real feelings that
need to be considered, rather than just a faceless entity we can insult
at will.  Let's lighten up!

Jan Fries