[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Perseid Report Delay/Questions

I wish to add one more point to Mike's summary. While the Perseids are
swift at 59 km/sec., if they appear near the radiant or near the the
horizon they will seem to move more slowly. In the case of being seen
near the radiant they are traveling toward us. If seen near the horizon
they will be traveling away from us.

I hope this helps!

Bob Lunsford