[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Indirect observing methods for 2001's Leonids ...

Hi all !

Something else came to my mind....

> Gegenshein and zodiacal light :

Last year, a scientific squad made a new observation : they saw a fuzzy and very
pale task in the sky, where they wanted to find the dust trail let by the comet
Yempel Tuttle. There were an article in "Ciel & Espace"( last november ), a
french monthly astronomy magazine, and a more detailed one in "Astronomy and
Astrophysics" ( I got it if you want, I'll can send you it via a private mail ).
It must be very hard to detect, but amator are more and more precision material,
so...

Clear skies !

Karl.