[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Indirect observing methods for 2001's Leonids ...

Christophe:

I understand.  I have a video camera which I was going to use
with a hubcap all-sky mirror in case we get a storm of fireballs,
maybe I'll take some stil pixs of this mirror too.  The site we
use is a helicopter pad on the top of a mountain in a state forest,
but the light dome of Harrisburg is in the south.  It might be OK
for pictures taken before midnight.  Testing early is a good idea.

Good luck.

Bob Young

In a message dated 8/20/2001 6:39:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time,