[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re Fwd: Perseids 2001 Observations from Central Texas, USA

In a message dated 8/21/01 1:02:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dedalus@latrade.com writes:

<< Thank you, Sue, for submitting this VERY detailed report on the
 Perseid maximum from Texas! Your efforts really are appreciated.

I want to also thank Sue for introducing a brand-new descriptive term to the
meteor observing lexicon: "zippy."  I wonder if this will be included in the
revised version of the IMO Observers' Handbook?   :)

-- joe