[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Image intensifiers?

Does anybody on this list have experience with image intensifier technology?
I realize that there are some groups that specialize in this, and I have
sent email to one of the founders of this field, but I'd like to know if
anybody here knows about the Russian image intensifiers. Are they any good?
The Baigish 6U is claimed to be just as sensitive as the American second
generation products -- can anybody verify this? Or can anybody point me to
reference data on performance of these devices?

(I have already checked the IMO video observers page, which gives no help on
this matter.)

Chris