[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) NAMN Web Site is Moving!

After many years on InfoAvedot net, the North American Meteor Network is
finally getting its own dedicated domain and web site! From now on, please
update your web browser's bookmarks (or "favorites") to point to the
following URL:

http://www.namnmeteors.org

At the same time, my email account at meteorobs@charlestondot net will be
closed soon. Please direct all future email correspondence to my new address
at:

sc.meteors@home.com

In addition to improving our service to members, I believe these changes
will also make it easier for people seeking information to contact us.

Clear skies!

Mark Davis, sc.meteors@home.com
Goose Creek, South Carolina, USA
Coordinator