[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) August 21, 2001 Meteor Observations From California

>>Well Chuck I'm glad for the question - I was thinking I put my foot in my
>>>mouth (for plugging a product OT)
        Any info that assists in observing should be considered welcome here;
other products have been mentioned before, e.g. Radio Shack's talking clocks,
and there was nothing brazen in your post at all....I was glad to hear about
your success with the product -- here in South Georgia mosquitos are a real pest
and with the West Nile virus popping up all over the East Coast your post could
not have been better timed!

Kim Y.