[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) ALL SUBSCRIBERS PLEASE READ: Appropriate use of 'meteorobs'

Just a short note: We are an extremely diverse community, and our
'meteorobs' list is also an EXTREMELY busy one. For our forum to
work, all of our participants must be aware of those two facts.

As a community, we cannot compass extensive non-meteor posting.
Nor are non-astronomy related advertisements welcome here. Even
though such posts are all well-intentioned, I am certain, we're
simply not the appropriate forum for these types of messages...

Please respect our community: I do not wish to moderate anyone.

Clear skies!
Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs@atmob.org>