[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) PD: ?P/2001 Q2 and Fireballs?

It might be that, but there is too much light pollution around here for
comet searching. I rather suggest you to do that. (I have once (in 1993)
seen such good skies in Australia that I haven't seen here since my youth,
and got just frustrated for several months after this while looking up here
at night).
Esko