[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) [IMO-News] imodot net will be down over the weekend

------- Forwarded Message

To: imo-news@yahoogroups.com
From: gyssens@woodstock.luc.acdot be
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 11:00:54 -0000
Subject: [IMO-News] imodot net will be down over the weekend

Dear subscribers,

Due to a power outage for maintainance works over the weekend, the
server of www.imodot net will be down from today Friday around 15h UTC to
Monday morning around 8h UTC. I apologize for this inconvenience,
which by the way is completely unrelated to the earlier troubles with
our domain name.

If you want to consult the IMO website over the weekend, please
refer to

http://www.amsmeteors.org/imo-mirror

Mail messages sent to "imodot net" addresses over the weekend will
eventually arrive at their destination, but not before Monday
morning. For urgent messages only, use personal email addresses.
As the machine on which I usually work is also down due to the power
outage, urgent mail re. WGN should be sent to
gyssens@hcoss.uia.acdot be.

Once again, sorry for this inconvenience!

Marc Gyssens

------- End of Forwarded Message