[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Coming in November Sky & Telescope: "Is This the Leonids' Year?"

  Hola:

B Yen tecleó:
> Anybody who takes S&T seriously, who subscribes that magazine, has
> no semblance of scientific integrity (they are in some kind of
> "reality distortion field").  Just look at the ads...Adorama,
> vendors selling cheap telescopes.  That ought to be a tipoff, on
> their target audience.

  The some kind of "reality distortion field" is often called "public
communication of science" and maybe, in that distortion field some
mistakes are done. Do you suggest to change my S&T suscription to a
costly one of Nature or the Astrophisical Journal? He. No comments.

  Good nights... of good observing.

--
Víctor R. Ruiz    | La mente no es una vasija a llenar sino un
rvr@infoastro.com | fuego a encender -- Plutarco