[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Coming in November Sky & Telescope...

>Physics debates can get quite "religious" (dogmatic), scientific
>discourse can easily get into personal arguments...

They can indeed. And what's even more important, such "debates" are entirely
inappropriate to carry out over our 'meteorobs' forum - the stated focus of
which is meteor science and observing; not the nature of scientific inquiry,
and not the "quality" of any printed publication, astronomical or otherwise.

PLEASE respect this focus, and further respect our absolute prohibition on
inappropriately rude or otherwise personal remarks. These can be grounds for
me to have to moderate all an individual's posts - or even unsubscribe them.
And these are both actions which I genuinely hate having to perform.

Clear skies and clear discussions all!
Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs@atmob.org>

Follow-Ups: References: