[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) astronomy calculator host needed

With the sale of my ISP to earthlink (please, no comments about various
ISPs), I have lost the ability to host perl scripts on my web pages.  I am
looking for a new host for my astronomy calculator, at least on a temporary
basis, until I sort out my hosting situation.

The calculator is still functioning at the old site:

     http://www.halcyon.com/gml/astro/

It is about 380k in size, a couple of html pages, a background image, the
perl script and the data file containing the Earth's orbital coefficients
(about 340k of the total size).  The primary purpose is to compute solar
longitudes for meteor shower prediction.

As I am also planning to update the calculator in the near future, adding
moon phase and radiant rise/set computation, I would like find an
arrangement that would lend itself to easy updates and testing of the
script.

Please e-mail me directly if you can help.

Gregg Lobdell
gml5@mindspring.com