[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: NWM August odds and ends pt 1

>but that is the way I ("we") felt while observing with Lew. can't speak for
>him but I'm willing to bet.......

This is the way I feel, too, when I observe with the highly experienced
Bob Lunsford...

>Thanks Norman.

Ditto here.. I just want to take this time to publicly thank Norman for his
thoughtful and interesting responses to the various misc posts of late.
Thanks Norm.. your posts are always fun to read..

Oft-times-Schlep#2 ;-)

Joseph
San Diego, CA