[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Fireball, 5:54 EST NJ

I dont know if this has been posted yet.(Still
fighting with a slow ISP)  Anyway, i follow the SeeSat
list and there was a predicted reentry of a Rocket
body over the Atlantic coast of the US for around the
time of this fireball.  The rocket body was
1975-076B  (#08128) Cosmos 756 RB.  So this might be
what every one saw  from NJ down to
Washington/Baltimore

Rob