[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) NJ Event

Title: Re: (meteorobs) NJ Event
This is Reuters explanation of this morning's rocket re-entry as posted on iWon's top news items.  Makes one wonder about the accuracy of everything that is reported in the news media, doesn't it.

Steve

It may just be me, but I tend to shy away from Reuters as a news source, especially when astronomy related. Their reporting frequently contains errors. In the case of the article Steve just sent us, investigative reporting seems to have little meaning to them. They are happy with the first explanation they hear.

Gary
--
Gary W. Kronk

http://cometography.com