[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Rocket re-entry

On the off-chance that I ever see a major fireball or re-entry, was the
fact that the recent one reportedly took 90 seconds to cross a
substantial part of the sky a clue that it was a re-entry rather than
meteoric? Are there any other distinguishing features?

David Cross
My apologies for any bumf that may get added by my employer's
firewall...

--
For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information is