[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Condolances

I'm very sad and shock to hear the bad news. I don't know how to say that
in English, but I also want to express our condolences (from China) to
the people and my friends there.

Jin

--
Jin Zhu                             | Tel.:  +86-10-62751286 (O)
National Astronomical Observatories |        +86-314-5520267 (Schmidt dome)