[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Kevin Kilkenny's OK

Wayne,

That is good to hear! Thanks for letting us know. Now let's hope that
John is OK.

Our thoughts are with those who lost love one's today. I also wish to
express my thanks to those located all over the world who expressed
their condolences through this forum. I knew that this was a close knit
group and today's events have proven that we are truly one community.

May your stars shine brightly tonight.

Bob Lunsford