[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Condolences

Many people in the world feel the shock and horror of yesterday's
events, and pray for those people who have died, and for the
families left behind.  With many numb feelings, of betrayl, hurt,
anger, the main question that comes back is why?  I am not
starting a debate, and there should not be one.  This is a time to
come together and help were we can.

As stated, this was not only an attack on America,but an attack on
mankind.

My heart goes out to everyone involved, as we will all relive that day
in our minds for a long time.

To all my American friends who live in New York, and that are ok,
thank God.

To all my Americn friends, we in Canada feel for your pain, and
pray for everyone.

Kim