[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Pete's OK

Hi;

I have had several fellow meteorists want to know if I got through the
Pentagon crash in one piece.  Thought I would let everyone know that I am
OK, but was only a few kilometers from the impact.  I usually go right past
the heliport on the Pentagon west side enroute to our company's offsite
location but had other business in our main Ballston office in Arlington at
the time.  We have not yet heard of anyone we know personally that has been
injured. Thanks to all those who have sent personal sympathy notes. This has
been a very tragic day for many of us in Washington.

Pete Gural
Arlington, Virginia