[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Thank You

I know this is off topic so it will be brief. In all of this tragedy, a bit
of happy news.

My cousin who works at Dean Witter was IN the WTC yesterday. He had made his
way down to the 25th floor of the second building to be hit when the plane
struck. He got out 20 minutes before the building collapsed. He said the
firemen kept the exit orderly and calm but he knows that the firemen he
passed did not make it out.

I must express my gratitude to those of you who work in the fire and police
departments in NYC (and D.C. too). My cousin's wife is fighting brain cancer
and were it not for these brave people, their children might have been been
orphaned. Please accept my thanks and convey it to your brothers.

Thanks to all the others who have written. It is comforting to know the
family of man is GLOBAL.

Deborah Bailey
Pres., Camden Company; Mall In Your Mailbox