[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Condolences

Thank you everyone from around the world for your sympathy for our
tragedy in New York and Washington D.C.

      We are not the last target of this rogue group, only the first, and I hope
the nations of the world will be shoulder to shoulder with us in pursuit of
this small group of religious and political zealots who feel ANY harm they
do is sanctioned and rewarded by God. Few nations or peoples of the world
should feel secure from such radical tactics and motives.

                                                Dave English
                                         Oceanside, California