[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Meteor Obs. Sep. 15/16, 2001

                 Mountain Meadows, Mathias, West Virginia
                             Sept. 15/16, 2001

   I was able to get only an hour of meteor observing in Sunday morning
before clouds stopped me. However, with 20% clouds I was able to see some
good activity. Only one possible ATR was seen, but two others (listed as
sporadics) seemed to come from beta Triangulii. Normally I would just think
that this was a change alignment, but the one ATR seen could also be traced
back to intersect near beta Triangulii! This may only be a coinsidence, but
I wanted to mention it in case others saw some activity from that area.

    DATE    Time (UT)  LM  % Obst.  SPR  SPI  KAQ  ATR  NPX  SPO  TOTAL  FOV
 Sep.15/16  4:00-5:00  6.2   20%     3    2    1    1    1    9    17  2.3 +33

GWG