Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 20:47:20 -0700
From: Dianne Mayhew <zephyr@dakotacomdot net>
To: byen00@earthlinkdot net
Subject: tucson az nov 2000

On the Wed night before Thanksgiving November 2000, my son & I observed
a huge meteor (?)  it was in the Eastern sky moving South to North.  It
seemed to be about half the size of the moon, was bright green to
yellow/orange before it disappeared.   Were we the only ones to see this
spectacular sight?  I saw nothing about this in the NP, or on the news.
Might you know what this was? a late Leonid?
I await your reply.
Thank you.
Dianne & Clifton
Tucson, AZ